Creative Content Foundations
Fill the Awkward Gaps in Your
Content Marketing Skills
Content Marketing Skills
Because what you don’t know can hurt you
Content marketing education can be overwhelming. So many courses, sites, blogs, podcasts.
Most content marketers are self-taught. We read everything, listen to everything, ping pong around from site to site, attend a class here and a webinar there, and cobble together an understanding of how content works.
Exploring on your own is terrific. But it’s going to leave critical gaps in your understanding. And those gaps can kill your success.
Everyone wants to throw the latest trick at you. But the truth is, professional content marketers rely on a handful of core skills that get them great jobs — and help them do a great job, so they get plenty of repeat and referral business.
Whether you’re a freelancer, a business owner, or you work for a company, the same skill set will serve you.
As a successful content marketing professional, you need to reliably:
- Hit your deadlines
- Produce a steady volume of good work
- Polish your work to a consistent professional standard
- Craft content within a strategic framework that achieves business goals, and
- Tweak content so that it works for SEO and for customers
And after 12 years of publishing advice on those topics, Copyblogger has put together a focused course that will help you do all of those — to help you start your content marketing career, or take the one you have to a higher level.
Gaps in your content foundation will hold you back
The course is focused on the “problem spots” that content creators face when they’re sharpening their professional skills.
We’ll teach you the skills and practices that will make clients love you — and let you create plenty of professional, polished content that clients are happy to pay good money for.
There are lots of writers out there — but there aren’t enough solid, reliable, well-qualified writers. This course will help you join those ranks.
Creative Content Foundations is for you if:
- You want to launch a career as a freelance writer but you don’t feel 100% confident yet
- You want to move up from those “bottom-feeder” rates you’re seeing on the popular freelancing sites
- Your freelance business is struggling and you want to get it back on track
- You want to be a rock star (or ninja, gangster, or magical unicorn, take your pick) at work
- You’re using a blog, podcast, or video channel to market your own business — but you’re not seeing traction
If that’s you, you have some gaps in your understanding and ability — and those gaps are keeping you from the results you want to create.
We’re here to help.
What’s in the course
This five-week course will help you:
- Become the “ultra organized” professional that clients (and bosses) adore
- Produce more content, at a higher quality level
- Polish your work to a high professional standard — every time
- Implement the core SEO practices that every web writer should know
- Deliver a solid strategic framework that delivers the right content at the right time
Whether you’re an experienced blogger or podcaster who wants to “take it up a notch,” or you’re starting out and want to get off to a great start, Creative Content Foundations will give you essential skills and techniques that you’ll use throughout your career.
We’re delivering the course in five modules, plus a “group coaching”-style Q&A dedicated just to the students of the course.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
The course tuition
When we designed this course, we wanted to make sure it was packed with value. It was our mission to help writers break through the confidence killers that were holding them back.
- Writers were asking us questions like how to polish their work and avoid embarrassing mistakes.
- They struggled with managing their time and juggling multiple deadlines.
- They needed to feel confident that the content they created had strategic business value.
- And they wanted to know how to get comfortable with complex topics like SEO strategy.
Although we could easily charge $500 or more for the course (the SEO material alone is worth that much), we really want you to be able to build a solid foundation as a content professional.
So for now, we’ve priced this course at $195 — to make it ridiculously easy to earn back your course tuition.
What matters most to us is empowering more qualified professionals — and frankly, that’s just good business.
You might have noticed that we have several advanced courses available inside our Digital Commerce Academy campus. And all of them are going to rely on the solid foundation that Creative Content Foundations will give you.
Take the next step as a smart, business-savvy content professional
If you want to get stronger, smarter, and better-paid as a content pro, this is the right place for you.
You’ll be able to put your new knowledge to work every day as a content professional — managing tight deadlines, producing polished content, creating high-quality work that meets strategic goals, and weaving smart SEO strategy in at every step.
You get all five modules, plus the bonus sessions, for $195. That’s lifetime access (for as long as we offer the course), and includes any additions or improvements we might add in the future.
(By the way — if you’re a member of our Authority or Digital Commerce Academy communities — you already own this class as part of your membership! If for any reason you don’t see it in your list of courses, just drop us a note and we’ll make sure you have access.)