When it comes to creating a profitable online business, there are many options to consider. But is WordPress the right way to go?
As some of you know, we are pretty big fans of WordPress. But is it the best way to start?
And if you are committed to using WordPress, can you build a profitable business around it?
It may come as a surprise to you that there are thousands upon thousands of digital entrepreneurs that have created a thriving business not only using WordPress but selling themes and plugins that support the product.
And in this episode, we cover the full spectrum with our very special guest, Andrew Norcross from Reaktiv Studios – a VIP WordPress studio specializing in WordPress custom development.
In this 39-minute episode, Sean Jackson, Jessica Frick, and Andrew Norcross cover the spectrum of the WordPress ecosystem, including …
- Should you use WordPress if you are just starting out?
- How a person with no programming skills to start with created a hugely popular, and profitable, WordPress plugin
- Why building a WordPress product is the easy part, and what the real challenges are in profiting from WordPress
- And of course, our question for the week – Does SEO still matter?
- To sign up for free to the Digital Commerce Academy, send a text message to 313131, with the keyword DIGITS (if you are in the continental USA). If you are outside the USA, email firstname.lastname@example.org. As a special bonus, we will subscribe you to our newsletter when you text or email us
The Show Notes
- If you’re ready to see for yourself why over 201,344 website owners trust StudioPress — the industry standard for premium WordPress themes and plugins — just go to StudioPress.com
- Learn more about Andrew Norcross and Reaktiv Studios at ReaktivStudios.com
- Connect with Sean Jackson on LinkedIn
- Follow Sean on Twitter
- Connect with Jessica Frick on LinkedIn
- Follow Jessica on Twitter