An interview with Jonny Nastor and Jerod Morris, creators of The Showrunner.
Podcasting is growing in popularity. More than 24% of US adults listen to at least one podcast per month.
And if you ever wanted to start a podcast, or just looking for tips on how to grow your podcast audience, then you will love this episode.
In this 32-minute episode, Sean Jackson interviews Jerod Morris and Jonny Nastor to discuss the most important issues regarding podcasting, including…
- Why podcasting is an essential part of online marketing
- Why success at podcasting is more than just having a good microphone
- What it takes to truly build an audience online for your show
- The essential elements you need to generate revenue for your show
- And why learning from the experts can accelerate your podcast success