Thank you for your interest in working with Digital Commerce Partners (DCP)!
We’ve got cool clients doing exciting things with content.
As a freelance writer on one of our client projects, you can expect:
- Ongoing blog content, typically requiring 3-4 posts per month
- Detailed background on the client’s business, goals, and audience
- Clear guidelines for writing style and format
- Detailed article briefs, including suggested outlines and SEO requirements
- An established and organized editorial process
- Experienced, helpful, in-house editors
September 2023 Update
We value your time as a writer. We pay competitive rates (minimum of $0.15/word) based on experience and specialization. Our professional editorial staff ensures writers working with us have everything they need to get straight to writing excellent content.
Please let us get to know you a little better through your responses to the questions below.
By submitting this application, you will be considered for one or more writing projects, and we’ll contact you about those potential opportunities.
Your information will be securely kept on file, and if you seem like a good fit for one of our client projects, we’ll contact you with the next step to take. This might be soon or in the future, depending on when a client project looks to be a good match for you.
Please answer each question to the best of your ability and provide any relevant details. If you have any questions, you can email us at: writers at digital commerce dot com with the subject line “Writer Interest Application Question.”
If you submit a Google Doc for one or more of your writing samples, make sure your sharing settings allow anyone with the link to view it.
To decide whether a writer is a good match for one of our projects, we will assess writing samples for a demonstrated ability to:
- Create excellent content. We are most interested in writers who can bring in narrative and insight (our team of editors and SEO specialists will help with the rest).
- Write engaging, logically structured, well-researched articles.
- Adapt tone and style to the project.
- Write about the subject matter at the required level.
We look forward to reviewing your application and hopefully working with you!